5 things about my cruise

I've just got back from a weeks cruise around the Canary Islands and Morocco. Here are a few little snippets from our week:

On the cruise I . . 

1. Went in a very bumpy 4x4 jeep in Morocco.

4x4 jeep tour Morocco
4x4 jeep tour Morocco


2. Stuffed myself silly on the first two days and felt ill. I obviously took it a bit slower on the food front for the rest of the week!


3. Watched performances each night by the AMAZING show team. They were so talented, I was very jealous.


4. Slept in a bunk that was incredibly hard to get in and out of. It was a mission and a half, once I was up there I didn't come down!


5. Visited the very beautiful capital city of Madeira, Funchal. Look how pretty the main streets are!

Funchal, Madeira high main street

Funchal, Madeira high main street



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Amy & more

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig